WHO IS CLIFF?
The Cliff Weil Cigar Company was founded in 1905 by a young man named Cliff Weil (pronounced Wheel). By 1962, Cliff had built the largest single-house tobacco distributor east of the Mississippi. Cliff's great-grandnephew Alvin Hutzler joined the company in 1965 and began the shift away from tobacco. By 1991, all tobacco products had been phased out and the company focused solely on eyewear. Alvin still manages the company today.
Though there isn't an actual "Cliff" on staff anymore, our team is passionate about keeping Mr. Weil's legacy alive. Above all else, we are dedicated to providing quality product and exceptional customer service.